Hello, this is a complete DooGee F3 Pro Root Access Guide, this guide is not mine but I just want to share it because it works. I did make some changes and tweaks to make it more detailed.
I saw this guide in Android Forum and credits to the author. This guide includes a step by step instruction on how to achieve the process.
Disclaimer. Be careful and be responsible. I am not liable for any damage caused by this guide, I have tested this guide and it works for me, just follow the instruction to the point.
Important things to remember:
- The whole process will factory reset the DooGee F3 Pro, so please back up everything before doing this
- The process may cause bricking your phone, reboot loop etc… so be careful and please follow the instructions.
- I also provided a video instruction.
What you need:
- Download Files needed for the Root Access (DooGee F3 Pro Root Access)
- What are the included files
- PdaNetA4170.exe and android-sdk-windows folder
- AdbDriver Installer
- Phone must be charge at least 60%
- A reliable USB Data Cable
- Windows 10 System (I tested it on this)
- DooGee F3 Pro
Step by Step Process:
On the Phone
- Go to settings – about – phone – click build number until it says “you are already a developer”
- Go to Settings – developer tools – tick “ON” Developer options – tick “ON” USB Debugging – tick “ON” OEM Unlocking”
PC and Phone
- Connect phone to PC via USB
- Install PdaNetA4170.exe
- Install AdbDriverInstaller.exe (see to it that Mediatek Driver is installed properly)
- With phone connected to PC, go to android-sdk-windows folder and run adb.bat
- Type command “adb devices” it should display a device available and authorized (if not, you can’t root the device, you need to install AdbDriverInstaller again).
- Type command “adb reboot boatloader” – the phone will restart and go automatically to fastboot mode
- On PC, place command “fastboot oem unlock”
- The phone will prompt you to unlock your phone, to confirm “volume up”
- On PC, type command “fastboot flash recovery newrecovery.img”
- Once successful, on PC, type command “fastboot reboot” (The phone will then restart)
- Carliv Touch Recovery will open, allow root of device
- Go to settings – developer tools – tick on Developer Options and USB Debugging
- Turn off phone
- Turn on phone via Bootloader. Press power button first and then immediately press Volume up.
- Select Recovery Mode or Menu and confirm by volume down
- On recovery mode – go to install zip – install zip from sideload
- On PC, type command “adb sideload UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip”
- Once done, reboot via recovery, download Root Checker and check if it is successfully rooted.