||Updated March 22, 2015
||Flashing Guide for Mediatek powered Phones
Works for 32 bit (MT6592/MT6582)
64 bit (MT6752/MT6732)
||Splash Tool v3.1444.00Splash Tool v5.1343.01 (works with 32 bit phones ex. mt6592) (password: qwas)
| Drivers(for PC)
||Drivers for 64 bit MT6752/32 (for 64 bit phones)Drivers for MT6592 (password: gghz)
||Warning: flashing may brick your phone, so be careful and do it at your own risk!
|1. Be aware of the risk posed by Flashing the Phone.
2. Back up your contacts, files etc…
3. Remove SD Card and SIM before proceeding
4. charge battery up to 60% above before proceeding
5. Use a micro USB data port (make sure it doesn’t disconnect)
6. Do not abruptly stop the flashing process, it will surely brick your phone. Make sure it finishes Flashing.
7. Read carefully the instructions again, just to be sure
||1. Download the ROMS, Flash Tool needed for your Phone
2. Unzip Flash tool and choose flash_tool.exe
3. Click Scatter_loading and then choose MT6592_Android_scatter.txt on your rom
4. Methods haven’t change much from 32 bit installation to 64 bit.
5. Choose option “Download only” then click download
6. Take the Battery out of the phone and then connect (for built in phones) – for built in battery, turn off phone and connect USB.
||Problem: Stuck, no detection, No progress
Answer: Press Volume +/- and then connect again
Answer: install driver (supports Windows xp/vista/xp)
Problem: Error “Change a new ROM”
Answer: choose option “Firmware Upgrade” then click download and connect to pc
Problem: Flashing the Wrong ROM
Answer: If this happens, download the right ROM and repeat the steps.
||This page will be updated for any changes and inquiries.